Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Videos

I really enjoyed making the class video together. I was blown away by how simple it was to piece it all together. I can see real value in making videos as a teacher. Depending on your location and materials, it isn't possible to do all that you'd like to in the classroom. So, if you can make a video and show it in class or put it on your website, it could be a real learning tool. Also, it gives another way to reach students who might be bored by normal lecture or who are very visual learners. I'm excited to start work on project #2 and make a movie of my own.

2 comments:

Caitlin Lamb said...

I've always been a really visual learner and videos work well for me. So I agree with that :)

Kaylynn and Trenden said...

Yeah I agree that it can be really helpful, just to change things up and have some variety.

Post a Comment