Monday, April 5, 2010

Final Post

It's crazy to think that we're almost done with class! I wasn't really sure what to expect of this class at first, but I have really enjoyed it. It has been so useful to open my eyes to new technology. I think the biggest thing I've learned from this class is a willingness to try new technologies. It has given me more faith in myself and a curiosity to try new things and explore. I've really enjoyed reading everyone's blogs and being able to see that I'm not the only one who struggles sometimes.

As a teacher, I think that these technologies will help to enhance my teaching. Especially the new curiosity that I have and continue to explore new technology to add to my teaching.

2 comments:

Caitlin Lamb said...

I agree. I've definitely gained a willingness to try new technologies also, whereas before I was pretty unwilling since I didn't know much about any technology.

Tennille said...

I agree, I think that I have gained more curiousity about what's out there,and more openness to trying new things.

Post a Comment